Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pre-Op

Today is pre-op day for the hysterectomy next week.  A nice lady called and asked me about 4 dozen questions.  I shouldn't be as afraid as I am.  I mean today is nothing.  Ultrasound, inspection of lady parts, talking.  No big.

I quit brandy this week.
I quit smoking this week.

As soon as they give me the antibiotics I give up wine too.  Good-bye vices.  I will miss you.

I have some thoughts about Angelina Jolie.  I am going to save them for now.  



make custom gifts at Zazzle

Ps.  Here's some crap I make.

1 comment:

  1. "I have some thoughts about Angelina Jolie. I am going to save them for now."
    Don't forget THAT blog post ;)

    And, you can always get new vices, like shooting neighborhood children from your front porch with rocks and a slingshot.
    I took up hissing for drinking whiskey at the end of last year and it actually suits me quite well.

    ReplyDelete