Thursday, March 7, 2013

....the bills are coming in.

Having cancer is expensive. Hell, I got a $1600 bill from someone I don't know for what I don't know. Time to start getting the itemized bills.

Oh, and tried to get my last "fill" into my spacers today. I was improved but not enough. My lovely PA had a dream about me last night, being so happy with my new boobs. I hope her dreams come true, because just now, I feel like a monster. I didn't think I would feel this way. Just not one with my body. Not one with my woman-hood. Strange, alone, frightened...still. Luckily my husband returns on Saturday (or Sunday if Winter Storm 'Saturn' becomes a little more bitchy than they predicted.)

Fuck.

The deductible bills are coming through. Thousands of dollars worth. I could use a hand, but never ask for something for nothing. Check out my Etsy page. Maybe you will find something you like and help me pay off my bills at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment