Monday, November 19, 2012

7 Days to go.

Appointment with the cancer surgeon today.  I think it's my last pre-op.  Still haven't talked to the anesthesiologist.  That person worries me most.  I keep thinking about the loss of my breasts and I just don't care.  Anything is better than constant worry about the cancer getting out of hand and spreading all over my body.

My dreams are strange recently.  Some understandable.  Water themes due to the vast amount of tea I have been consuming.  Last night bees, which I can only assume is about the cancer cells.  At the end of the dream someone (I don't know who) had redirected the bees into the sun.  They weren't coming after me any more.  There was snow (cold water) and a long bit about my family and anger.  

7 days.  One of which are Thanksgiving, my favorite day.  Friends, food, love.

 by =PixieCold

3 comments:

  1. Get thoroughly involved in your favorite day. Happy Thanksgiving. Dreaming about some garlic mashed potatoes and Cora's special green beans. Chow down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a girl friend who makes them now!!! No more can of soup! And the mashed potatoes have horseradish in them. The turkey is still world class.

    I miss your coconut cream pie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thought it was garlic. Bummer. Isn't there cream cheese? Even if I don't remember I know I love them. Everybody is all over this year, but everybody has somebody and that's good. Woop it up. Enjoy every bite and every piece of laughter. Did my happy lights arrive? You may have to call for instructions. <3 back.

      Delete