Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pin Cushion

After playing pin cushion on Wednesday I have my pre-op appointment with the plastic surgeon next week.  I will also be starting the photo project.  Which is good.

This week was a struggle.  My back/hip has been out and hurting.

I imaging I am becoming accustomed to the word Cancer.  I have been working very hard at removing the potential for death from the concept of Cancer.  My sister-in-law, who had a mastectomy last year, said something like, "We all have it in our bodies, it's just there, so why worry about it?"

We have the technology.  We can rebuild you.  I sing mantra's to myself before falling to sleep.
"I am healthy, and strong, and centered.  My family is safe, secure, and supportive.  I have a positive mental attitude."





No comments:

Post a Comment