Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Strange boobs...

My boobs are weird today.  How many times in your life do you get to say that?  The saline spacer implants shift so today the right one (Bob) has some really attractive upper cleavage    While the left (Doug) is still languishing but has nice bottom weight.

More saline tomorrow.

We took pictures after last week's fill.  I did a few pics of yours truly in a gas mask for my sisters having to deal with the chemo.  Stay strong ladies!!

That makes only two appointments this week.  The other one was bone density, so tomorrow will be the only painful one.  Go me!

In other news, we have a meeting on Thursday regarding Jack getting kicked in the junk by another kid, right before Christmas break.  That should be fun.  I am actually thinking of not going.  The shot they are giving me to force me into menopause is making me just a tiny bit volatile.  (See below).


Song of the Moment




"Strange brew -- killin' what's inside of you. 
On a boat in the middle of a raging sea, 
She would make a scene for it all to be Ignored."
-Cream 



   

2 comments:

  1. Did you name your boobs after the McKenzie brothers? Because that is spectacular. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah.....even my husband didn't get that.

    ReplyDelete