Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wooo Hooooo!!!

Every appointment with the cancer doctor (oncologist) should be like a mini-holiday.  I mean, he's all dressed up.  Always the nice suit and all.  I think I should get new shoes each time at least.  But really, I think I deserve a nice dress, and a mani/pedi.

Today we decided to throw my body into menopause hard, fast, and because we can.  You know what that means????  Hard and fast hot flashes, mood swings ( like I need more of those ) and a very painful shot in the ass every 3 months.  (I counted to 45.  That's 45 seconds of what-ever-the-hell being pushed very very slowly into my ass.)

I also found that the vampires will need just 4 (FOUR) vials of blood every 3 months for the foreseeable future.  Fan-Fucking-Tastic!  I am so excited.

(The pan, she is dead.)

So it's been a red letter week.  I flipped my shit, ran away from home, gave my son a full on panic attack, cried myself dry, crashed my computer (reboot/re-installed/regurgitated), and though it is only Tuesday I have a cancer appointment every single fucking day this week.

Hey, but I have a new trick.  I can flex my right breast.  It's hilarious.

I am rusting away.


PS.  And this is a huge PS.  If I didn't have friends like Kimpy, who send me hand written letters, and pictures from her daughters, I might curl up and die.  Thank you my friends.  I love you.

Music of the Moment:
















1 comment:

  1. You know we love you. Thanks for the ps. We really don't want you to curl up and die. Dude, losing my shit just means that it's a Monday my house. Smooch!

    ReplyDelete