Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A little set back....

Went in for my fill today.  It's my first to last.  My left breast has some bruising that has to be watched.  I am hoping it is just the skin being weird, not a full on infection, but they did put me back on the antibiotics.

I have had MRSA so I know what to look for.  The wonderful PA I see outlined the area so I can watch for spreading.  It's all very clinical and logical as these things go. We are not doing my last fill until a week from now.  Taking a week off to make sure I heal properly.   I do feel like I have a cold coming on.  I feel awful and tired from not being able to sleep properly.

My husband is in India, and I don't really have anyone to lean on, to worry on.  Believe me, I worry on people, not to people.  I am often surprised that my husband doesn't buckle under the weight of it.

Not a fantastic day.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you. I hate the "removed from spouse"situation (that was such a translation from Japanese.. good lord, I am forgetting proper English. Anyway I am thinking of you and sending good boob vibes.

    ReplyDelete