Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bucket List

I feel like I need a bucket list.  I have always been good at making lists.  I am also very good at wishing, but you have to be careful about what you wish for.  I have been wishing for a more fit body, a thin body, bigger boobs, for as long as I can remember.  I forgot to "wish" that these things wouldn't come to me through the cancer.

So today I have been thinking of things I want for my son, for Derek.  Places I would like to see, and people I deeply want to spend time with.  Things I would like to surround myself with.  Things I would like to achieve.

And instead of just wanting and thinking, but actually making plans, and thinking of ways to make things happen.  Step by step ways, so I don't fall into the "be careful what you wish for" trap.  My personal genie in the bottle has a sick sense of humor.

I will be doing a photo journal for this experience, this cancer.  I need to do this.  So soon, my pictures will be here too.


No comments:

Post a Comment