Friday, October 19, 2012

MRI

Thank God for Kimiko for picking up Jack for the haunt. Derek is still loopy, and I just got back from the MRI. Felt like it was going to shake my teeth right out of my mouth. I touched my fingers together at one point and felt lit up by electricity, like putting a butter knife in an electrical socket.  I counted out 30 min. but the young MRI tech promised it was less.  He was a liar, but trying.  I don't like laying on my stomach much.  Looking at the pictures of my breasts I wondered why men like this view so much.  They seem so awkward and misshapen hanging down that way.  But maybe larger too.  I don't know.

At this point I don't care.  

It's fall.  It's been 5 weeks since the mammogram that found the cancer.  The cancer.  Not my cancer.  It's an unwanted guest, destined to be evicted with great alacrity and prejudice.



1 comment:

  1. The institution should have an accreditation from the Joint Review Committee on Education of Radiologic Technology. This accreditation is important because hospitals and health care centers include it in their requirements for employment.http://techniciansalary.net/mri-tech-salary/. Click here

    ReplyDelete