Friday, October 26, 2012

Logic wins.

We decided on the total mastectomy, and reconstruction.
Yeah!!! New boobs.  Boo!!! No nipples.
That's gonna be weird.

So I have decided to do a huge chest tattoo and make pretty art and appropriate sized circle shapes where the nipples would be.  From I understand, I can get little "bumps" put in to act like nipples.  It's not the same, but it's something.

Currently I am looking for a photographer to follow me through this process.  Have a couple people who I have reached out to.  I am going to write a book, with lots of pictures, mine and theirs.

I will come out of this a different person.  I will come out of this more beautiful and focused and healthy.  (lather, rinse, repeat.)

Here is the concept for my tattoo:

By: Koiponder
Written on July 29th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment